How do I make the field Conditional ReadOnly in a form?
You may want some of the fields in your form to be readonly based on conditions. In such a case you can specify conditions and make those fields uneditable.
Follow the below steps to configure the field as conditional readonly:
- Click on the Admin -> Workflows.
- Select a workflow and click on it.
- Click on the Workflow Stages and select the process stage.
- Click on the Form Designer icon then select the field and click on the pencil icon to edit the field.
- In Validation Settings, select Conditional Readonly from the dropdown in ReadOnly.
For Example, Discount Type has two field values such as percent, amount.
If the Discount Type is Amount then Percent value is not required and it can be readonly. The following screenshot illustrates the conditions specified in the Discount Amount field.
If the Discount Type is Percent then Amount value is not required and it can be read only. The following screenshot illustrates conditions specified in Discount Percent field.