How can I add users in Cflow?
A user is a person who can login into Cflow and initiate a request in a workflow or review a request or view reports. You need to be an admin to add users to Cflow. To add users, login to the Cflow application. Follow the steps below to add a user:
From Admin, click on the icon ‘Security Settings’. Select the ‘Users’ tab page and click on the ‘+’ button at the right bottom of the screen.
- In the popup screen, add the new user details.
- Enter the Name, Email, Login ID and Password and select the Default Language. Enter the ‘Password’ as per the ‘Password Policy’ set for your organization.
- Then select the checkbox ‘Status’ to indicate that this is an active User and select the checkbox ‘Send welcome mail to the user’ to send the welcome mail.
- You can assign the users in a Role, you can select the Role from the dropdown.
- After entering all the details, click on the ‘Save’ button. The new user will be added to your organization.