A user is a person who can login into Cflow and initiate a request in a workflow or review a request or view reports. You need to be an admin to add users to Cflow. To add users, login to the Cflow application. Follow the steps below to add a user:
From Admin -> Users, Roles and Permissions.
Click on Users.
To add a new user click on the ‘+’ button at the right bottom of the screen.
Add the User Details
- Enter the Name, Email, Login ID, Password and select the Default Language.
- Enter the Password as per the Password Policy set for your organization.
- Turn on the toggle Status to indicate that this is an active User.
- Turn on the toggle Send welcome mail to the user to send the welcome mail along with the credentials to login into the Cflow account.
- Select the Role from the dropdown to assign the users in a Role. After entering all the details, click on the ‘Save’ button. The new user will be added to your Cflow account.