How do I initiate a new request in a workflow?
- Click on Initiate on a workflow to create a new request.
- Fill out all the required data in the form.
- You can attach documents if needed and add comments.
- If you are not ready to submit the form yet, you may save the form by clicking the Save Draft icon (below the Submit icon). You can access this saved request from the stage inbox. Saved requests can be identified with the ‘D’ prefix.
- Click on Submit to move the request to the next stage for approval.
For instance, your company employees may claim the expenses incurred on a business trip. They can fill in the expense form with the required details and attach bills to claim their expenses. This form can be submitted to the next stage for approval.