The first month of 2023, and here we are with another set of exciting updates here at Cflow. Check out our latest updates here:
- API Activity Monitor – A new screen has been implemented to view the API activities. Go to Admin >> Workflows >> Workflow (Click on the workflow name) >> API Activity Monitor (Left Menu).
- Now you can clone the API Action in “Rules Engine.”
- The page header has been added as a “Stage Inbox”.
- When editing a field in the Admin page, the property name “Display in Grid” has been changed to “Display in Stage Inbox.”
- Now you can see the mandatory symbol for the table fields on the record initialization page.
- Status Comments Field can be configured to be a Required field.
- Users can view the progress status of import via Excel in a new Notifications popup.
- External API – Performance optimization and enhancements have been made.
- Report Module – Security improvements have been made.
- Signup redirection for Google & Office 365 will be redirected to the corresponding signup page in the application.
- Both apps are updated in the store.
- QR Code in Email custom PDF attachments.
- External API – File mapping and attachments.
- External API – Authentication.
- Masked Input has been added to the mobile app.
- Custom validation in OTM table and equal, between validation in date calculation.
- The String Concatenation issue has been addressed.
- Now you can have space in all data types except Numeric.