How do I make the field default in a form?
Some of the fields in your form remain constant. The value in this field is displayed in a form by default whenever the request is initiated.
Follow the below steps to configure the field as default in the control center:
- Click on the Admin -> Control Center from the left menu.
- Select the workflow and click on the edit icon.
- Click on the Workflow Stages and select the process stage.
- Click on the Form Designer icon then select the field and click on the pencil icon to edit the field.
- In Validation Settings, enter the value in the default field.
For Example, When the form pertains to Accounting and Finance department in such a case you can enter the department field value as Accounting and Finance in the Default Value. This value is filled in the form automatically whenever the request is initiated.