How do I automate business processes using Cflow?
Complicated business processes can be made easier with the help of automated workflows. Cflow has its predefined workflow library for the most common workflows. Customize the prebuilt workflows to suit your business needs.
If the workflow is completely unique to your business, click on create workflow to create a brand new workflow from scratch of your own choice. Created workflows can be viewed in Add Workflow -> My Workflows page.
Cflow helps in automating the following business processes :
1. Operations – Operations is concerned with converting materials and labor into goods and services as efficiently as possible to maximize the profit of an organization. Manage your business operations, track the issues and provide on-time resolutions by automating your workflows.
2. Finance – Financing is the process of providing funds for business activities, making purchases or investing. Automated workflows help you in tracking your cashflow and manage the financial processes via a systematic approval process.
3. IT – Using information technology, businesses have the ability to view changes in the global markets far faster than they usually do. Manage your IT assets and team requirements using the prebuilt workflows.
4. Procurement – Procurement is the process of finding, agreeing terms and acquiring goods, services or works from an external source, often via a tendering or competitive bidding process. Prebuilt workflows help you to manage the asset lifecycle, quotations and vendor management.
5. HR & Admin – HR & Admin are responsible for managing resources related to employees. Manage your recruitment, employee onboarding and exit processes and provide timely approvals on their requests with the automated workflows.
6. Sales & Marketing – Sales & Marketing is vital for successful business growth. Manage your sales and marketing activities such as customer inquiries, promotional campaigns, product launches and sales process management using Cflow.